Dr. Monique Aucoin
About Dr. Monique Aucoin
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Monique Aucoin attended Dalhousie University where she studied Kinesiology and furthered her studies at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College graduating with a doctorate degree in Chiropractic. She grew up in Moncton, NB, lived in PEI and now makes her home Halifax, NS. Over the years she has been widely involved in the health industry as a Certified Personal Trainer, aerobics and Yoga instructor. In addition to completing her chiropractic degree, Dr. Aucoin has taken further training in different Chiropractic techniques listed below.
Dr. Aucoin is a member of the Council of Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors, the Canadian Chiropractic Association and the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. From Dr. Aucoin’s Acadian background, she is fluently bilingual. Dr. Aucoin is a big believer in a well balanced life, including good nutrition, exercise, relaxation and regular Chiropractic care. In her spare time, Dr. Aucoin loves spending time skiing, being a hockey mom, camping and hiking with her two girls, Molly & Julia, her husband Chad and their dog Buddy!
- Pediatric Chiropractor (Chiropractic care for babies and kids) – Certification by the Academy of Chiropractic Pediatrics (CACCP designation)
- Webster Certified (Chiropractic care during pregnancy)
- Denneroll/Scoliroll (Posture Correction)
- Functional Neurology of Chiropractic
- OTZ Technique
- Spine Align Technique (Instrument adjusting)
- Activator Technique (Instrument adjusting)
- Thompson Technique (Drop piece adjusting)
- Bioflex Laser therapy
- C.A.T.S (Cranial Adjusting Turner Style)
- Traditional Chinese Medical Acupuncture