Dr. Monique Aucoin
About Dr. Monique Aucoin
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Monique Aucoin attended Dalhousie University where she studied Kinesiology and furthered her studies at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College graduating with a doctorate degree in Chiropractic. She grew up in Moncton, NB, lived in PEI and now makes her home Halifax, NS. Over the years she has been widely involved in the health industry as a Certified Personal Trainer, aerobics and Yoga instructor. In addition to completing her chiropractic degree, Dr. Aucoin has taken further training in different Chiropractic techniques such as, Activator, Spine Align, and Thompson as well as receiving a diploma in Traditional Chinese Medical Acupuncture. Dr. Aucoin wrote her graduate thesis on the effectiveness of orthotics and continues active research in the orthotics industry.
Dr. Aucoin is a member of the Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors, the Canadian Chiropractic Association, the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, Certified Specialist of Exercise Physiology Association, Can-fit pro From Dr. Aucoin’s Acadian background, she is fluently bilingual. Dr. Aucoin is a big believer in a well balanced life, including good nutrition, exercise, relaxation and regular Chiropractic care. In her spare time, Dr. Aucoin loves spending time with her two girls, Molly, Julia, and her husband Chad. She also enjoys Barre classes, yoga, running and skiing.
- Pediatric Care training – 2 yr. program (Chiro for babies and kids)
- Webster Technique (Chiropractic care during pregnancy)
- Functional Neurology of Chiropractic
- OTZ Technique
- Spine Align Technique (Instrument adjusting)
- Activator Technique (Instrument adjusting)
- Thompson Technique (Drop piece adjusting)
- Bioflex Laser therapy
- C.A.T.S (Cranial Adjusting Turner Style)
- Traditional Chinese Medical Acupuncture